Sunday, October 1, 2017

London Shard Play & High Tea

This day was altered due to our friends needing to network through the health system in the UK. It was also my friend's birthday who was having medical issues. I had hoped for a nicer day for her. She was a good sport as always-
We went to High Tea at Bea's of Bloomsbury. They were gracious and allowed us to wait until she was out of her medical appointment.











 We then went to the Shard where they would not let her in due to sandals. Luckily I had Danskos in my backpack. My son pointed out that he thinks a lady in the bar at the Shard is wearing sandals!




Then we went to a pub where i made Dan angry by asking directions and then to the play the School of Rock. The play was good. We were all getting tired at this point.




I hope Ronda had a nice day. It was at least memorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment